Yellow Gray Chevron

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

52 Tuesdays- Tuesday No. 1

So I am doing a personal project along with a few friends and we are calling it "52 Tuesdays". Same overall idea as a 365 project where you take a picture everyday, but different in that we get a week to complete it and it has a theme. We will have a different theme each week and will photograph something that fits that theme however we see fit. This first week the theme is "About Me" so here it goes...

I now own a 5D Mark II!!!! Pinch me! Now I'm too legit, too legit to quit, hey hey!!!


My biggest supporter and the greatest husband and father in the world, my Jeremy ! 


My greatest accomplishment... my daughter Olivia Okchom Hilliard! My little quarter Korean masterpiece :)

I love bokeh, anytime, anywhere :) This is at Stone Mtn. in Atlanta, GA on our weekend trip w/ family.

And the thing that looms over me everyday... my huge regime of meds that I am on to control my AutoImmune Disease. I take some of these twice a day.
 I can add to my list of talents professional pill taker :) lol...
So now you know a little about me!
Next weeks theme: "Cheese"

Now go and see what the girls from Saritney did this week!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I cannot express to you how jealous and excited I am for you about your new addition!! What an amazing camera!! :D :D Thank you soo much for inviting us to do this project!!! I'm really looking forward to it!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete