Yellow Gray Chevron

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

52 Tuesdays- Week No.4 Theme: Serenity

For this weeks theme my friends from Saritney Photgraphy picked "serenity". This was a tough one for me because first thought was my life is anything but serene lately, but here's my interpretation :)

Sooo I was trying to think of a time when I feel serene, and I picked the time right before I fall asleep after getting some much needed editing done on the computer. I've recently moved my workstation into our bedroom, and put a bench on the opposite side of my desk for her to sit on while I'm working b/c Olivia is constantly swarming around me when I try to get anything done. She is super into coloring and somehow always manages to find a pen hidden somewhere, and it terrifies me! We have a hard time staying on the paper at age 2 :) so here's a day in the life of me building up to my "serenity" :)











Seriously though ! You have to admit she is pretty scary with a pen in her hand :) lol!
Phew!!!! :)


Now go see what Sara and Britney of Saritney did this week! :)

Week 5 Theme: "Texture"

1 comment:

  1. Awww i love your interpretation of this!! She is such a sweetie..and i can see what you mean about that pen! Haha! Her art was very pretty though!! <3

    ReplyDelete