Yellow Gray Chevron

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

52 Tuesdays- Tuesday No. 2 "Cheese"

So this week the theme was "cheese". My thought was I wanted to do something with maybe a cheese on cheese...but then Olivia has been watching the movie "Rio" lately and the thought with cheese came a line from the movie where they say in Minnesota they have an expression "Cheese and Sprinkles" soo... there is the thought behind it and here's what I came up with... :)





Now go and check out what the girls from Saritney came up with...
http://saritneyphotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/week-2-cheese.html

Next week's theme.... "Night"

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo cute! I LOVE that movie! One of my favorites! Maybe that what I will do on this rainy day today. Love this project! Cant wait for next week! :)

    ReplyDelete